[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: An easy DatePicker component with Seam?

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 21:22:20 EST 2007

The javascript is actually dynamically generated with data for the the locale.   We'd have to do some refactoring to make it work, but it is quite doable.  Unfortunately, we run into the same problem we have for CSS.  We don't have a mechanism to generically serve content off of the classpath.

I suggested some time ago integrating something like Weblets (https://weblets.dev.java.net/) into Seam because I think this will be a common need for projects.  Anyone out there have experience with it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010331#4010331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010331