[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Directory structure change in JBoss AS affecting seam

saeediqbal1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 00:00:27 EST 2007

Hi Norman

Thanks for the reply. Yes i was just playing around with seam examples. Your reply was informative.

>From what I understand, since 5 onwards JBoss AS would use JSF RI and embedded tomcat6, I think i'll stick with it. Why not learn the stuff now when we'll have to learn it at the time of moving from 4->5. I work with EAServer mostly at work but I'm getting started with Seam (and maybe trying out JBoss AS) personally so the environment is new to me.

Thanks and I'll dig deeper into understanding how as5 works :)

-si

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010348#4010348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010348