[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam mail - How to use the default

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 14:02:08 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm replacing my previous e-mail code by the new mail features provided by SEAM 1.1.5GA and it's working fine.

Before that it wasn't necessary to specify the "From" clause since it was specified in the mail-service.xml.

It is kind handy 'cause in production enviroment is used another mail configuration.

I tried to "hide" the <m:from /> in my xhtml page, but I got an exception.

I could create a stateless bean to read the default "from" related to the mailSession, but maybe there is another "easier" solution.

Any tip?

regards,
Ricardo Memória

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010476#4010476