[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 18:30:16 EST 2007

I'm way too cool for JSF validator tags ;)

Just to see how the overriding would work, afer you override the class how would you get Seam to use it everytime I refer to "identity" as opposed to the current Identity?

I could change the line in components.xml bundled with the Seam JARs to the following, but I'm sure there's a way to do this without messing with the Seam JARs. (Seam must be extensible, right?)

<factory scope="stateless" auto-create="true" name="identity" value="#{myIdentitySubclass}"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010562#4010562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010562