[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help about permissions with seam-security

gaboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 00:01:45 EST 2007

Me again, sorry :)

After reading other topics, I downloaded seam CVS.
It works much better even if i also have "Swallowing exception thrown by page action" error.

At least I'm now sure the pages.xml and rules files are taken into account.

One more question : in the documentation, you added a "Requirements" section. I noted that "commons-lang-2.1.jar" is not in application.xml neither it is copied in the final ear (I started froma seam-gen project). I added it to both.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010656#4010656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010656