[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security on Glassfish problem -

ckfh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 01:01:16 EST 2007

I just found that I need to add additional jar files and a rule file. So I added the jar files and an empty rule file. After that, I got the following exception instead:

	at org.jboss.seam.security.Identity.postAuthenticate(Identity.java:362)
	at org.jboss.seam.security.Identity.authenticate(Identity.java:196)
	at org.jboss.seam.security.Identity.authenticate(Identity.java:189)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010678#4010678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010678