[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How do I access security info in a Interceport class?

peixubin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 04:18:25 EST 2007

Thanks.

My application is  EJB2.1 based ,it have some entity bean,session bean.
my securitydomain info is stored in jboss.xml,not use annotation.
I  want to use aop in the application. I wish to remove security check code
from slsb ,and place them to another class.

  | SecurityDomain domain = (SecurityDomain) advisor.resolveAnnotation(SecurityDomain.class);

The AuthenticationInterceptorFactory class get SecurityDomain object by resolveAnnotation method, can it get correctly in my application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010730#4010730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010730