[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception for authorization attempt

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 06:33:52 EST 2007

The files are not opened by some other application (that I know of).
Basically the things running/using/producing these files are Eclipse (JBoss IDE), and JBoss app server.

At the moment, I can not trigger the problem on purpose - but I have a suspicion that it may have to do with having an automatic rebuild followed by a build clean and that the consequences of the first operation has not completed.

Thanks Gvin for fixing things with the exceptions. What I don't understand is how anyone can protect a page using the rules...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010778#4010778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010778