[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception for authorization attempt

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 07:17:55 EST 2007

"henrik.lindberg" wrote : What I don't understand is how anyone can protect a page using the rules...

I've updated the seamspace example in CVS to include a default page restriction - take a look at the entry for /comment.xhtml in pages.xml, and the RestrictCommentPage rule in security-rules.drl.  If you browse directly to comment.xhtml, you are redirected to the registration page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010798#4010798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010798