[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam mail - How to use the default

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 07:41:23 EST 2007

Ah :)

Having looked JavaMail sendMessage() I was wondering how it was uisng mail.from to set the From: address (as opposed to the Return-path:)

I'm not really convinced that this is a good hack.  The same thing can be easily avoided with no recompilation:

1) either edit a facelets template or

2) components.xml

(n.b. you could easily use ant to do this)

Or, if you are really don't like this, extend UIMessage and in encodeEnd use something like:

if (findMimeMessage().getFrom() == null) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010806#4010806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010806