[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception for authorization attempt

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 12:23:28 EST 2007

Which was the exception that I thought the declaration in pages.xml should handle.

But... maybe I am confused, and what Gavin said about "fixing the exception" actually ment that this (restricting a page as in the example) has no chance of working until  the problem with this exception is fixed.

Something telling is perhaps that it says
check failed for expression [#{s:hasPermission('/settings.xhtml', 'ren
  | der', null)}]
with a 'null' at the end - the rule has 'granted == false'

Will test by removing that part...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010914#4010914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010914