[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Maximize concurrent users?

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 17:48:42 EST 2007

We have a working prototype and a desire to create a production release.
The major concern is the resource utilization per user.

I am relatively comfortable with the J2EE scalability and the ability to distribute the load, but are there any known large scale JBP implementations that can be referenced? White papers?
Are there any configuration or coding guidelines to have an application with MySpace-like scalability?

Are there any comparisons of resource utilization of JSF vs Struts or even other approaches, such as PHP?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.
CR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011042#4011042

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011042