[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Queries

nb123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 00:46:41 EST 2007

Hi i am new to Jboss...i have the following queries regarding Jboss.

1. Is it possible to upload the war file through the admin console in Jboss like it happens in TOmcat 5.5 ?
If possible please guide me through it.

2. Is it possible to create different users with different priveleges in Jboss? if so please tell me the requred steps.

3. Can anyone please give me an example of a sample entity beans and message driven beans code which i can deploy on Jboss using Ant?

Thanks. hope someone can help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011142#4011142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011142