[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problems with Jboss and Sun's 1.6 JDK

akirainoue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 01:20:52 EST 2007

Can you share how to implement web service client stub as an EJB, generated by sun jwsdp (wscompile) in jboss?

My EJB is calling web service to 3rd party provider. The client stub is generated through Sun's jwsdp. However I encountered the following exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.soap.SOAPMessageImpl
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StubBase._postSendingHook(StubBase.java:231)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:324)

I added the following jar from jwsdp to the lib dir:
FastInfoset.jar
jaxrpc-impl.jar
jaxrpc-spi.jar
jsr173_api.jar
saaj-impl.jar

I am running jboss-4.0.5.GA.

How can I resolve the problem? Can the stub generated by jwsdp be used in JBoss or any application other the Sun?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011153#4011153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011153