[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Info messages inside a JSF page at a certain location

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 04:14:17 EST 2007

Hi,

if I add several messages using FacesMessages.instance().add("Some information"), then every  tag displays all of the messages every time it occurs on the page.

How can I associate a message to a certain location on the page? What if I crate 3 messages, one to display at the top, in the middle and at the bottom of the page with other text and components inbetween them?

Toni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011224#4011224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011224