[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

h0ppy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 07:30:00 EST 2007

I'm trying to get JSF1.2 working with Jboss4.0.5GA and I followed the instuctions above to the letter but get the following error when I try and deploy the booking demo:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/el/ELResolver

I've put the el-api/ri.jar in the jsf-libs dir.  One other thing I noticed was that in step (3) myfaces-api.jar was not referenced, rather myfaces-impl.jar was referenced.  I've tried by jsf-impl.jar and jsf-api.jar in place of this with no effect.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011294#4011294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011294