[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Calling external java applications from JBoss portal wit

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 08:10:03 EST 2007

I am using JBoss Portal in a similair way. I have used IFramePortlet to pull in other external applications. Take a look at www.portletswap.com and download IFramePortlet, and use that to pull in your  external web applications. I'm not sure if anyone knows of a better way? Please let us know.

As for the single sign on, im not yet sure how I am going to do that. As my other applications are developed using AppFuse (www.appfuse.org), and sit on different servers, I need to be able to pass in user name and password from the initial JBoss Portal login, to each IFrame portlet which in turn passes it on to the external application url to authenticate. Anyone know how to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011316#4011316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011316