[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Adding JBPM to existing JBOSS 4.0.4 AS

jgreiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 10:53:48 EST 2007

I am attempting to add the JBPM Engine to my existing JBOSS 4.0.4 AS Configuration.

When I run the ant dist  I get this error.   Anyone know where this file is?   I searched my entire harddrive for support.xml and could not find it.

C:\Development\Java\jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2\jbpm\src\userguide\build.xml:5: Cannot find ../../../docbook-support/support.xml imported from C:\Development\Java\jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.2\jbpm\src\userguide\build.xml

On a side note, does anyone know of any documentation that talks through adding the jbpm to an existing JBOSS 4.0.4 AS Configuration?  I have found some documentation in readme files, and commits inside the build scripts.  However most documents I see talks about using the existing jbpm configuration that comes with the starter kit.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011408#4011408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011408