[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Calling remveObject on JBossCacheAop causes warn message

sdhaliwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 13:23:06 EST 2007

We are using JBossCacheAOP and add a instrumented Pojo to the cache using the following statement.

  | pojoCache.putObject("/sessionCache/xyz1", pojoObject);

Then at a later time this object is removed using the following :

  | pojoCache.removeObject("/sessionCache/xyz1");

This code seems to behave correcly as it finds the object. However, we see a waring message in the log that looks like the following :

WARN  [TreeCache] node /sessionCache/xyz1 not found

Just wonderning whether there is a problem with using the API this way or the warning message can be ignored safely.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011478#4011478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011478