[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel confused over name...

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 22:03:59 EST 2007

I learned that using "empty" does not work here since the List is wrapped in a ListDataModel, and I need to use rowCount on that instead to test for empty.

But something weird was still going on. In the debugger window I could see my variable m_availableCars and listed as being an Array - i.e. showing two empty brackets.

Changing the name (i.e. removing m_) got my code working.

But so, I thought. After restarting JBoss I could not reproduce the problem, and switching back to the "m_" notation worked.

So - problem is solved.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011706#4011706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011706