[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Resource loading in Seam - ideas

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 23:05:15 EST 2007

There are three classes of problem that come up.

1. Independent external resources: Something like an image.  This isn't part of anything else and can be generated and served all by itself.

2. A piece that needs to go into some other external file.  Like I might need to insert a little piece into a CSS file or a JavaScript file.  I need to be able to register a callback that says, "hey when you're generating that JS file, don't forget me."

3. Non-local modifications to the HTML output.  If I have a button that requires some JS, that JS needs to modify the header of the HTML output to either have the code embedded or have a reference to the external resource.  Same with CSS.  Right now I know that JS gets embedded all over the place but this is not correct.

Each of these problems may have different solutions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011720#4011720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011720