[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A time picker?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 02:23:28 EST 2007

Seam comes with a nice DatePicker component, which is very easy to use.  But if I need to pick a time, not just a date, is there a good component for that?

One way I could do it is to have an input for the hour, an input for the minute, and then a date picker.  That would give me three fields which need to be converted into a single value, namely a long value which represents the time in Java.  Is there a way I can make a converter that grabs all three values at the same time and converts it into one thing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011761#4011761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011761