[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I edit User Portlet?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 03:07:32 EST 2007

Thanks PeterJ for the responses. Nice to see you so actively participating in the forums. You've responded to a  few of my posts already, much appreciated.

I did find the REGISTER_REGISTER propery in the login.jsp file thanks. And yes I can simply remove that and it will disappear.

Jimisola, it seems that removing that from the login.jsp will solve my dilemma. If I want to change the text, I'm guessing I would simply make changes to the relevant .properties files found in "jboss-portal.sar\portal-core.war\WEB-INF\classes".

I haven't done any of this just yet, but I imagine it should all work fine.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011765#4011765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011765