[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Needed functionality (requirements)

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 03:52:04 EST 2007

You should look at:
- The portal features detailed in the doc
- The portletswap.com website
- Google for specific portlets (JSR-168)

That said:
 - There is no webdav support yet, anyone willing to look into that area ? I think Jackrabbit does support Webdav and we are using Jackrabbit already
 - News/blog: it is being implemented by a team of students, no release yet. If you are willing to help them let me know, i can put you in contact.
 - Picture gallery, i've seen a portlet to display pictures from flicker, i can't find the link right now
 - Adress book/contact list, we have (had?) something very basic, probably not something very useful
 - Forum: yes, it looks like this forum, it's a portlet though: http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossforums/
 - CMS portlet, that's what we have. It comes with the portal
 - Web mail, i don't have anything (it doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
 - User management, yes, embedded.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011784#4011784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011784