[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

rohit1183 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 07:08:03 EST 2007

I encountered this problem after I once restarted my system. I did a netstat & found that Microsoft Office communicator (Which I started before eclipse) was using port 1098. Below is the output from netstat:

 TCP    172.21.50.11:1098      192.168.200.37:5060    ESTABLISHED     2528
 C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
 C:\WINDOWS\system32\WS2_32.dll
 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Communicator\lcapi.dll
 C:\WINDOWS\system32\USER32.dll
 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Communicator\Communicator.exe
 [Communicator.exe]

I closed communicator, restarted eclipse and then JBOSS worked fine. When i started communicator again even it was working fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011858#4011858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011858