[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging thread BLOCKED at method org.jboss.jms.c

sathish_06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 09:11:31 EST 2007

Hi,
    Does Jboss Connection factory (org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory class)  provides any kind of "pooling" mechanism, which pools TopicConnection/TopicSession objects ?

The reason for asking this is, in our Producer piece of code, we do create multiple TopicConnection objects and re-use them whenever required to publish messages, instead of destroying & create new objects each time.

But, its not good approach in load balancing environment(with more than one JBoss Messaging service running)

Question is:-
Do we need to manage JMS Connection pooling, or does existing  Jboss Connection factory implementation provides ?

Please suggest.

PS: Our Env details:  JBoss Messaging 1.0.1 SP2  runing in jboss-4.0.4.GA AS. OS: Linux.

Thx, Sathish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011910#4011910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011910