[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with Seam Security

m.schuetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 10:21:42 EST 2007

I just tried out the example from the seam reference documentation to do a JAAS login via the SeamLoginModule and Identity object. Therefore I left out any declaration of a Security Context (none of my EJBs, components, ... is part of some), initialized the Identity component in components.xml (see code below) and created an appropriate login form (exactly like in the documentation).

components.xml
<security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.seamAuthenticate}"/>

The mentioned authenticator component is a stateless session bean. So when accessing the login page, the following error message occurs.

error message:
15:59:31,017 ERROR [Exceptions] redirecting to debug page
  | javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid security context for the caller identity

Did I miss anything ?

Thx in advance !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011957#4011957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011957