[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Real basic one

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 11:35:43 EST 2007

Hello there! After a long period of resistance I decided to adopt seam in our company, I was waiting, and seam really seams to be the right choice. Ok, so I've just started reading the documentation, and just ordered the book. One thing that is really looking kinda weird is the fact that presentation + business be merged (action + slsb). I know there are rare cases where the web-tier is separate from the ejb-tier, but they do exist. and in that case what happens? Should I use a different model?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012013#4012013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012013