[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging works in stand-alone client but not in Enterpr

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 13:40:06 EST 2007

"alfred.rsa" wrote :
  | Just one thing though, if replacing the jars is not recommended why is it listed as the work-around for JBMESSAGING-682?

JBMESSAGING-682 is just a bug report submitted by another user.

It doesn't mean we agree it's a bug.

In fact, Ovidiu has closed it with a comment to that effect. I.e. the user was mistaken.

It's not valid to copy jars there. Messaging needs to be in a scoped deployment.

If you use the script this should be automatic.

anonymous wrote :

  | Am I right in thinking that JBoss 4.2 will not have the same issues with this?

4.2 will not require a scoped deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012083#4012083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012083