[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - MockHttpSession

ector7280 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 14:26:01 EST 2007

I'm using Seam 1.1GA with ICEFaces 1.5.2 and I'm trying to store a string in my HTTPSession.
Can someone tell me the steps I need to store a variable in the session and later retrieve it ?  I've tried storing it using:

  | ServletContext context = new MockServletContext();
  | HttpSession session = new MockHttpSession(context);
  | session.setAttribute("user", user);

And tried retrieving it with:

  | ServletContext context = new MockServletContext();
  | HttpSession session = new MockHttpSession(context);
  | User stored = (User) session.getAttribute("user");

But, when I go to get it it's null.

Any help would be appreciated.

JR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012108#4012108