[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 15:49:59 EST 2007

Oh, I didn't realize that, thanks.

When catching NotLoggedInException in exceptions.xml, I have a

<redirect view-id="/login.xhtml">Not logged in</redirect> for the NotLoggedInException.

While the redirect works correctly, the message "Not logged in" doesn't display in login.xhtml's <h:messages globalOnly="true" />

Why won't this message appear?

My next question is how can the exception object be accessed from within a page? I looked up the Seam documentation under the Seam pre-installed components but nothing related to exceptions comes up...I'm thinking of some kind of #{exception.stackTrace} or something...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012139#4012139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012139