[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 16:55:14 EST 2007

I also have the same problem related to NotLoggedInException
Using the non CVS version I had:

  | <redirect view-id="/login.xhtml">#{messages['User.notLoggedIn']}</redirect>

And it was working well, a message was shown in the login page.

But it seems there's a problem with the CVS version, because now I can't get the message in the login message. The message is not shown.

Is there something new or changed in the CVS version? somebody knows it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012158#4012158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012158