[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems with objects?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 19:04:54 EST 2007

Ok, I had a few problems, which I sorted out (I still have a lot of problems but at least these are now sorted).

First, if I'm using an unusual name for the entityManager, I need to do this:

<framework:entity-query entity-manager="#{smpc}" name="queryStoreList" ejbql="from Store s" />

and then I need to have a factory that uses that.  Stupid mistakes.

Now everything is working as far as displaying the page.  What isn't working is that every time I submit the form it fails validation.  Not sure why that is.  It says: "Value is not a valid option."

Any ideas would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012197#4012197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012197