[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems with objects?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 19:24:56 EST 2007

Yes, that's exactly the problem.  I don't know why there was scope="PAGE" in the example line, but I took that out (didn't specify any scope) and now it converts correctly.  Now one of my other fields is not converting correctly, but that should be easy to fix, and then hopefully this thing will work end to end.  This is the coolest way to do select menus I have ever seen, because it's exactly the way a web developer would like to think about it.  I hope the whole thing becomes an integrated part of Seam in a near-future release, so I don't need these extra jars to set up.  Ideally the select component could also get its EntityManager from the seam configuration too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012207#4012207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012207