[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 20:15:37 EST 2007

I wrapped the message in an element according to the new pages.xml DTD, but there's no change...it still doesn't appear for me.

Also, how can I override the default org.jboss.seam.loginFailed and org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful messages? I tried putting them in my properties files (e.g. org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful=My Message) that I've added in components.xml, but the default messages still appear!

I'm not having any luck with Seam and messages, I guess...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012233#4012233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012233