[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Problem :How to use own LoginModule in JBOSS

murthy_j2ee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 02:50:15 EST 2007

Hi All,
    I wanted to do the authentication using Database.
For this i am using rg.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule. It was working fine and abled to authenticate using database.
        Now the problem is i want to use my own LoginModule instead of org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule. For this i have created one config file to locate my own LoginModule but it is not abled to find the config file even. But it was working fine under console application. How to configure it in jboss.

please tell me where to find this
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule class, if i can find the location i will place my LoginMoudle class file there.

Thanks in Advance
Murthy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012297#4012297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012297