[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Persistence and Entity Bean questions

mrchit_2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 04:07:56 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am new to EJB 3.0. I am exploring the entity bean and persistence and database access in EJB 3.0, but I find there is little documentation showing me  how to  create and set up. In the Trail Blazer tutorial, I only learn how to create a class but I have to manually create a plain java class and add the annotation. I don't know if JBOSS IDE has a wizard for Entity Bean, just like for the session bean. Also, for the persistence.xml, how do I create it and how to put it under META_INF when packaging? Is there a wizard for it also? and how do I deploy the entity bean? Can I create them in same project with Session beans?

Thank you very much for answering my several questions.

-Lngo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012313#4012313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012313