[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - propagation

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 07:02:07 EST 2007

Seam reference 6.1 reads "Note that disabling conversation context propagation is absolutely not the same thing as ending the conversation."

Thought I had figured the difference, but as something behaves funny, I thought maybe someone who knows could answer the question in positive terms:  What is the difference?

I'd guess "end" takes on off the stack, "none" removes all off the stack.

But is there more of a difference?

And can they both be used in all places or is there are limit on use on one versus the other?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012375#4012375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012375