[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice

sasi2103 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 08:47:53 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm using JBoss 4.0.2 and y-day I installed the JBossMessaging.
I changed the presistent to work with MySQL and configure any xml that needed for this to work.
After I did restart to my JBossAP I get the following error:

  | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  | ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: java.sql.SQLException: Column Index out of range, 6 > 5.

Is any one here know what is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012416#4012416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012416