[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MDB's and EJB Timers

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 09:38:32 EST 2007

that's not really an answer to my question.

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.1.1.GA/reference/en/html_single/#d0e2525

says the same thing but our experience is that @In does not get honored for the onMessage() calls by the container.

So.... my question(s) still stand.  We've actually tried this stuff.  What we found is that we had to use EJB3 annotations to inject references to our session beans, and then, when we invoked methods on our session beans, Seam did successfully intercept and @Inject resources to the session beans.  Seam @In (@Logger) did not work for the MDB itself; same is true for @Timeout methods in other session beans.

Thanks,
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012450#4012450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012450