[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Unable to locate current JTA transaction

crussell42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 10:28:20 EST 2007

In poking around and finally getting into building jbpm-enterprise.ear from the
cvs head, I got a little further in my testing. Because I cant figure out how to configure transactions properly, I just tried to turn them off by editing the
jbpm.cfg.xml and setting

Then I started getting some exceptions withing the JbpmPhaseListener and started lookuing at DbPersistenceService and found this bug.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-833
I fixed my source version and this gets me to the next set of exceptions.
These seem to have to do with jini naming of the
TimerServiceBean. For some reason when I deploy the ear, jboss is picking up and configuring the CommandServiceBean properly to "ejb/CommandServiceBean" but
the TimerServiceBean is not being registered as expected

  | 14:55:45,045 INFO  [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/usr/local/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/messaging/deploy/jbpm-enterprise.ear
  | 14:55:47,436 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying CommandServiceBean
  | 14:55:47,504 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying TimerServiceBean
  | 14:55:47,540 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying CommandListenerBean
  | 14:55:47,565 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying JobListenerBean
  | 14:55:47,678 INFO  [BaseLocalProxyFactory] Bound EJB LocalHome 'CommandServiceBean' to jndi 'CommandServiceBean'
  | 14:55:47,694 INFO  [ProxyFactory] Bound EJB Home 'CommandServiceBean' to jndi 'ejb/CommandServiceBean'
  | 14:55:47,736 INFO  [BaseLocalProxyFactory] Bound EJB LocalHome 'TimerServiceBean' to jndi 'local/TimerServiceBean at 743673026'

And so we get the exception and message "ejb local timer lookup problem".
Could use help here if anyone has an idea???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012480#4012480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012480