[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and granularity

vladimir.kovalyuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 13:29:38 EST 2007

A little bit more ...
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=299
anonymous wrote :
  | ...JBoss has submitted JSR 299 - Web Beans to the JCP for review. "The goal of this work is to enable EJB 3.0 components to be used as JSF managed beans, unifying the two component models and enabling a considerable simplification to the programming model for web-based applications in Java. In particular, this work will provide a programming model suitable for rapid development of simple data-driven applications without sacrificing the full power of the Java EE 5 platform. This is a domain where Java EE has been perceived as overly complex." ...

So, I believe it's the right place for the question. Seam implements JSR 299 that inspires developers to create more enterprise beans. (is it correct?)

What to do if simple application based on Seam eventually ceases to be simple? Does it become out of the Seam scope?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012596#4012596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012596