[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issues moving from Seam 1.1.0 to Seam 1.1.5

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 20:33:42 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : definitely a case of wrong usage?

Last summer at JBoss world, when you first presented this, I was under the impression that you were offering @Logger as an annotation based replacement for the usual commons logging stuff:

  | private Log log = LogFactory.getLog(MyClass.class);

I guess I misunderstood or misheard something about how @Logger should be used.  Anyway, as I said, I can revert to the 'old' way with commons logging.  I didn't realize that I would be forced to change the way I write my logging statements and that I would be wrong if I didn't (when using @Logger.  Lesson learned....

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012751#4012751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012751