[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to embed version number in ejb jndi names?

jbelis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 21:07:24 EST 2007

Hi,

I am looking for a way to include a version in EJB names.  The goal is to deploy multiple versions of the same EJB module so I don't have to upgrade all the clients at the same time.  So for example, the upgraded clients would look for MyStatelessBean4/remote in JNDI while the older instances would use  MyStatelessBean3/remote.

One way to achieve this is to rename the bean class at every version.  Not a nice prospect.

What I am having trouble finding is the annotation (if it exists), that would let me specify the JNDI name in the bean class.

Thanks,
Jacques

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012764#4012764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012764