[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem in installation JBoss-4.0.5GA

Kaka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 00:48:02 EST 2007

Hello

     I am a  new user of JBoss product. i have installed JBoss-4.0.5 on window system but  when i run its run.bat file it gives and error

"
incorrect option: -server

"
     jboss and java environment variables are set to their home directories...
can any one tell me where is the problem and how to remove this problem..
               thanks in expectations....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012843#4012843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012843