[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Who uses EntityHome objects?

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 02:09:54 EST 2007

Now i am really confused.
For me this is true

@RequestParameter in a java class says that something is injected that is a Parameter. It never pass a parameter.

page parameter in pages.xml specify that a paramter should be passed.
So for me, they must be used in conjunction

To gavin: where is my error?

@norman My problem is to specify the id of an object. But i have realized, that the possibility to set the id in components.xml is no more there. With or without namespaces. For now i use extension to define the name of the id. Is there a possibility that there is a default name (eg for PersonHome the id will be named personHomeId)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012870#4012870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012870