[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Want to get All leaving Transition

umeshsinha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 03:00:51 EST 2007

Hi All JBMP Gurus,
  I'm very new to JBMP, infact just 8-9 days old.
My problem is I'm not able to get the all leaving transition of any node.

I have a process definition like below.
<process-definition>
   <start-state name='start'>

   </start-state>

   <end-state name='end' />
</process-definition>

After reaching at state 'one' I tried to get the all leaving transition just by calling processInstance.getRootToken().getNode().getLeavingTransions().
But I'm getting null. I went through the doc provided by JBPM and I guess according to this I should get a list of all transition starting from this node.
 I also tried to find something useful according to my standard on this forum but failed to get one.
 Seeks somebody help.

Thanks in advance
With Regards
Umesh