[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam-issues sample

samau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 04:43:48 EST 2007

I am trying out the workspace example (example/issues).

seam 1.1.5GA/CVS on Jboss 4.0.5.GA

The "browse project" function in the switch bar keeps giving me an exception error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot get value for expression '#{projectList.rowCount==0}'
org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamExceptionFilter.doFilter(SeamExceptionFilter.java:61)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

and when I am logged in and tries to "select project" under create issues I get this:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not get property value of component _idJsp1:_idJsp29:0:_idJsp41	org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamExceptionFilter.doFilter(SeamExceptionFilter.java:61)
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

Anybody else running into this problem?  Or is it just me?

Best Regards,
Sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012924#4012924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012924