[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

fers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 06:13:55 EST 2007

"fabricio.lemos" wrote : I decided to try it out on an existing project.

  | I removed all my dependencies and added jboss.seam.profiles:seam-facelets one. Maven downloaded a lot of jars, but it seems that there is not, among them, a (transitive) dependency for javax.ejb package.

At first I thought that you can add dependency directly on javax.ejb. But I think you are right. The profile should at least specify which version seam works with.

So I just added new two profiles:
seam-ejb (depends on seam-jpa).
seam-jpa

So you need to add two profiles: