[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Mail -Error trying to send multiple mails

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 06:21:06 EST 2007

Sorry for the delay in getting back on this.

Renderer.render ISN'T resetting the tree each time it is called (within the same action method), so, each time you call it elements are added to existing tree.  I'll need to talk to Norman about this.

Anyway, there is, IMO a neater way to do this, which does work :)

@Stateful

<ui:composition xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012970#4012970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012970